I’ve got just the no-fail fat loss plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 12 weeks…
1. Go Gluten Free: Going gluten free for a couple of months is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss.
Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from.
And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2. Exercise 5 Times Each Week: Take the next few months to really focus your efforts on your workouts. Either at the gym or at home.
Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal.
Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
3. Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean.
And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits.
This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4. Enjoy Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies.
For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled.
For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5. Join My Program: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs.
I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system.
Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before summer vacation!
Remember, the next 12 weeks are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not.
So, you’re going to spend the time simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and let’s get started!
Marc Ouellette is a Certified In-Home Personal Trainer, Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, Certified Specialist in Senior Fitness and Owner of Personal Training Alliance.
I help busy men and women get thin, burn fat, add lean muscle and also helps them with balance, mobility, stability, physical therapy and becoming more energetic and confident.
I'm offering you a Free In-Home Fitness and Nutrition Consultation to see if we can work together so I can help you reach all your health and fitness goals.
"Serving Fairfield County and New Haven County and I Come Right To You, or You Can Come To Me."
Simply contact me here at, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about my services.
To your health, Marc