Drop The Pounds By Working With a In-Home Personal Trainer
If you want to lose weight but are struggling to motivate yourself to stick to a regular workout routine, personal trainers are an excellent option.
The fitness instructor provides you with that extra push you need to workout at maximum intensity while providing a communal and social element that keeps you coming back.
In addition to this, there are plenty of different training methods available, so you’re bound to be able to find exercises that you enjoy.
In this article I’m going to be taking a deeper look at different exercise workouts, discussing why they’re such an effective tool for fat loss and listing some of the top exercise you can try.
Why Personal Trainers Are An Effective Fat Loss Tool
1) They Keep You Motivated: As mentioned above, if motivation is one of your weaknesses when it comes to losing weight, a personal trainer is the perfect solution.
Not only does the fitness instructor keep you motivated with words of encouragement but getting to meet and workout with a personal trainer creates a feeling of commitment and makes you much more likely to stick with the exercise workouts.
2) They Allow You To Socialize: Another thing that makes personal training a fantastic fat loss tool is the social element. By working together, on-on-one, or couples you can share your weight loss struggles and successes with a like-minded individual, pick up lots of good tips along the way and make a new friend who will help and support you on your fat loss journey.
3) They’re Fun: One final reason that personal trainers are so good at helping you lose weight is that they’re fun. Unlike the gym (which many people find boring), exercise sessions at home are flexible, allow you to socialize, contain plenty of variety and are much more enjoyable for people who don’t like structured exercise or go to the gym.
Top 5 Exercise Workouts That I Work With My Client's and They Love To Do!
Now that you know why personal trainers are such a good fat loss option, I’m going to be taking a deeper look at some of the most popular exercise workouts available and suggesting five that you can try on your own, or with your fitness trainer.
1) Aerobic Punch Kickboxing: Body Combat is a martial arts inspired exercise session that will have you punching and kicking to the music. It burns through an impressive 488 calories per hour, brings your entire body into play and improves your balance and core stability.
2) P90X: P90X is a weightlifting based cardio session that involves lifting light weights at a fast pace. As a result, you get to enjoy the benefits of both weightlifting and cardio and blast through a notable 450 calories per hour while also increasing your lean muscle tone.
3) Circuit Training: Circuit training is a versatile exercise that has you switching between short intense bursts of numerous different activities. It’s an excellent calorie burner and works off a significant 520 per hour and the fast paced nature ensures that it’s never boring.
4) Bosu Ball: At first glance, the BOSU Ball doesn’t look like the best piece of equipment for a cardio workout. It’s bouncy, unstable and definitely not an ideal platform for performing rapid movements on. However, don’t let the BOSU ball’s appearance deceive you. With a little thought and creativity this innovative fitness device can be used to create some pretty solid cardio workouts and boost your balance at the same time.
5) Kettlebells: Kettlebell training is a unique form of fitness training that involves using kettlebells (spherical, cast iron or steel weights that resemble a cannonball with a handle). Unlike traditional weight training with barbells and dumbbells which involves slow, controlled lifts, kettlebell training is faster and more fluid and involves explosive, dynamic movements.
As you can see, personal trainers are a perfect fat loss tool and if you have problems with consistency or motivation, they’re definitely something you should try.
So if you’ve not done so already, head online to find your local fitness trainer, see which exercise workouts they have to offer, get signed up and start dropping the pounds today.
Marc Ouellette is a Certified In-Home Personal Trainer, Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition and Owner of Personal Training Alliance.
I help busy men and women with weight loss, fat loss, muscle toning, speeding up your metabolism and getting you to become more energetic and confident.
I’m offering you a Free In-Home Fitness and Nutrition Consultation to see if we can work together so I can help you reach all your health and fitness goals.
Serving Fairfield County and New Haven County and I Bring The Workout Right To You!"
Contact me here at, email@example.com for more information about my services.
To your health, Marc
#personalfitnesstrainer #generalpersonaltrainer #privatepersonaltrainer #personaltrainerinct #personaltrainernearme #inhomepersonaltrainer #weightlosstraining #personaltrainer #fitness #nutrition #workout #exerciseandfitnessconsultant #womensfitness #healthandfitnesstraining